Global Ag is your single source for Registration and Regulatory expertise.
Regulatory Study Design Consulting
- Write protocols, design
studies and select treatments
- Evaluate field and laboratory results
- Gather raw data, prepare summaries and data analyses
- Write cross-trials
analysis and final reports
- Provide quality assurance audits
- Provide the complete pre-registration package
Registration and Regulatory
Global Ag’s technical and regulatory consultants are experienced in dealing with foods, food safety, and nutrition involving
agrochemicals [pesticide and non-pesticide products] and products of biotechnology [plant, biochemicals, microbials, antimicrobials,
etc]. They provide timely, high-quality, creative, and practical solutions to problems that affect your ability to conduct business
Global Ag Consultants Specialize in:
(1) Registration and Regulatory Affairs
and Strategy, including:
· Negotiations with Regulatory Agencies
· Preparation and Shepherding of Regulatory Submissions
(2) Design and Conduct of Product Testing and
Evaluation Programs to Gain:
· Regulatory Approvals
· Developing New Product Uses and Markets
· Defense Against Liability Claims
Global Ag today
to assist you with:
- U.S., Canadian, European, and Asian registration and regulatory affairs for new actives and
- Preparation/Regulatory management of petitions for tolerances, and tolerance exemptions
- Design, management, conducting, monitoring,
and data evaluation/interpretation for laboratory and literature-compilation studies in: toxicology, chemistry, environmental effects,
animal and human metabolism and pharmacokinetics, human patch testing, mechanism of action, and epidemiology
- Toxicity/safety evaluations
and risk and exposure assessments
- Toxicology and product registration expert witness and litigation support services
- Provide consultancy advice & solutions to design, place, and coordinate traditional
agricultural and biotechnology programs globally.
- Anticipate and overcome technical and regulatory hurdles to the commercialization
of new biotechnology products globally.
- Provide technical and management assistance to develop and implement international projects
to assess the socioeconomic, health and environmental impacts of new crop varieties globally.
- Facilitate international cooperation
in evaluating the potential contribution of new products and varieties to sustainable agriculture.
- Promote communication and cooperation
among private and public stakeholders in agricultural biotechnology. These include public and private companies, regional, national
and international agricultural research organizations, international research centers, farmers' organizations, national and multinational
donors and the media.
Trust Global Ag - Your Outsource Resource
for Agricultural Development Services
Supporting Registration/Regulatory and Consulting Firms:
Ceres International, LLC
VJP Consulting Inc.
We welcome the opportunity
to speak to you about your specific needs.
© 2014 Global Agricultural Development Corporation